What is the alcohol policy?  

We allow couples to bring in their own alcohol.  But it must be served to guests from the bar via a bartender.  We require a insured bartender for hard liquor.

Do we have to get insurance?

Yes, couples must acquire a special event liability insurance policy that lists Kacena Farms as additional insured, and host liquor liability if alcohol is to be served.

Do we have to use Kacena Farms catering?
We don't require couples to use Kacena Farms catering.